20 tips to Buy crypto Safely
What is crypto?
Crypto is the new gold, with its rush for gold, scams, hackers and risky business.
It is digital cash with a very volatile and unstable market. A no go if you do not know.
Not my type of investment at all.
Just a round up and some tips
- Never invest more than you can miss
- The crypto market is full of volatile trends and a lot of stress
- Beware of crypto scams and fake crypto websites
- Do not brag on your results, if you have some
- Use bookmarks for the right crypto sites.
- BE concerned by the total number of emitted coins and their price.
A place to check that is coingecko.com and coinmarket.com
- Prepare before jumping into the crypto market.
- Store your coins Off line!
- Write down your login and password in a safe place.
- Make handwritten copies and keep the critical data.
- Use long and strong passwords with numbers, capitals, letters and special signs.
- Always use different passwords for different logins
- Check your website for malware and key loggers.
- Secure your phone with a two factor authentication method
- Use a unique email address for your crypto
- Do not use your full name
- Use a hardware offline wallet with a key. Like Trezore.
- The crypto market relates to your country, the coins you want to buy and how you will pay them. Have alLook at Swissborg.com where you can buy and deposit under different currencies. And if you do, stock throw them into a hardware Trezore wallet.
- In America binance us and coinbase pro are best places to buy from. Most exotic coins are on binance.
- Stay safe. Invest in your home first.
The list is long, those are the main points of attention…
Remember, this blog is NOT a financial advice. It is rather a warning... for those unfamiliar with financial markets and crypto in particular.
CHECK SOME INTERESTING AFFILIATE LINKS
Learn what Works
Thank you for likes, shares and comments
What is your best investment experience?
Invest in your future & learn
Learn affiliate marketing & build your own website with an awesome community and join me there. You can be a free starter for as long as needed. It includes free hosting and basic teachings. If you are an advanced user, you may like to level up. Just have a look, and see for yourself!