How to monetize my website or blog? THE eternal recurring question! You can do so by following some steps.
1. add affiliated links from other companies.
Or join affiliated companies and platforms like wealthy affiliates
2. Sell your own product or service
3. Build up your own list, ask people to subscribe.
(Mailchimp is free up to 2000 subscribers and is a proven tool that works on all devices)
4. Add your paypal.me link and ask readers to contribute to your efforts.
- Those who succeed with bol (business on line) are few….
- Do not put your eggs in one basket alone…
- Be ready to learn and put effort in it.
- Know this is the future of business… all over the globe
- Make your goals, be productive, seek improvement, learn.
Post links on your social account and your official pages of Facebook . Follow others at your liking
- I discourage you to start your own website without the necessary background or backup. It has become an olympic game…. and rather costly. Click here for a free website builder to test if this suits you…
- Beware the crooks of all kind, asking lots of money for wind.
- If stuck let me know.
- Remember, the power is in the posting.
- Use the social media buttons .
- It takes commitment
- It is the first step that is the most difficult one…
- and most of the time you will feel like a solopreneur (working alone at home)
PS! Www.udemy.com is a great place if you want to become an online teacher. It gives the right canvas.